Since starting last week, this weekly digest will pull together some of the best web links and articles to do with Preston, both from our listed blogs and other sources. At the moment we’re still focusing on blogs rather than assorted web links. Hopefully it’ll help give Preston blogs a bit more exposure as well as cherrypicking some posts so you don’t have to.
Don’t forget, if you want to be added to the directory send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Thoughts from the Fray – Local marketing agency Stage 9 (and kind sponsors of the Preston Tweetup) reflect about bending over backwards to help out a client.
2. Typhoon Patsy – Max Henry muses about not blogging in a while, and what he plans to write in the future.
3. Sitting Pretty – Claire reviews and photographs Not Just Vintage UK, the vintage fair at Fives this past weekend.
4. Spokes and Strings – Kez Hodges (who we interviewed as a featured blogger) reviews her cycling so far and comes to terms with a difficult decision in a candid, honest and moving blog post.
5. One English Pound – The local band experiment with Twitter, including some hilarious and wishful messages to famous faces.
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!