A tumble dryer fire caused a care home in Preston to be evacuated. Lancashire Fire and Rescue service were called to Abraham House on Blackpool Road, Tulketh. Smoke was coming […]
Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's weekly newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday rounding up our best content from the last week and a look ahead to what's happening.
Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.
Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.