Kickstart your 2024 health and fitness goals now and reap the rewards in January – that’s the advice of Preston’s leading personal training gym, Pro-Fit, which is offering FREE training sessions in December when you sign up to its January 28 Day Challenge.Advertisement
The deal means that anyone who commits to a January fitness overhaul now can benefit from completely free training sessions for the rest of this month. And with the gym open from 6am throughout December, (only closing for Christmas Day and Boxing Day), there is still plenty of time to head into the new year feeling energised and ready to smash those health and wellbeing goals.
Why wait? Visit https://www.pro-fitpersonaltraining.co.uk/28 and sign up to claim your free December training sessions now.
Waiting until January is setting you up to fail:
According to new research by Forbes, almost half (48%) of people will make improving fitness their New Year’s Resolution for 2024, whilst more than a third will vow to lose weight (36%). But waiting until January is already setting you up to fail, according to personal trainer and Pro-Fit co-founder Chris Warren, who believes that the work you put in, in December can go a lot further than you think.
Chris said: “December is a notoriously busy time and many people write it off, indulging in festive food and drink and vowing to focus on fitness and weight loss in the New Year. Whilst I still think people should let their hair down and enjoy the festive period, this all or nothing attitude can set many people up for failure in January. This approach just means that as soon as they fall of the wagon they give up and write everything off.
“Instead it’s about taking a consistent approach, indulging in Christmas in moderation and continuing to put the work in all year round to get long term results.
Here are Chris’ top five reasons why December is the perfect time to kickstart a January health and fitness regime:
- You will give yourself a head start on your 2024 goals – often the most difficult thing is making that change. The average weight gain in the UK throughout the Christmas week is six pounds! That’s not to mention Christmas parties and all of those extra festive treats we eat throughout December. If you’ve had an indulgent Christmas and New Year then launching straight into a fitness programme can be daunting. Start now and you have already overcome that hurdle. What a great feeling to wake up on 1st January knowing you’ve already put the work in
- You will feel so much more energised over the festive period – give us an hour and we will get those endorphins flowing
- Many people have more free time so it’s the perfect way to ease into a new regime and make it suit your lifestyle. After a few days inside with children, family, in-laws, etc – you might also be glad of somewhere to escape for an hour!
- You’ll feel less guilt when you do tuck into that box of Quality Streets because you know you have already set your goals and intentions for 2024 and are actively working towards them
- You’ll be getting expert training, health and fitness advice and support from our friendly member community all for free in December!
In just over 12 months Pro-Fit’s members have lost a total 1,565kg of body fat and gained 720kg in muscle. It’s 28 Day Challenge has transformed the lives of hundreds of people in Preston – are you ready to do the same? To kickstart your 2024 health and fitness drive visit https://www.pro-fitpersonaltraining.co.uk/28 and sign up to claim your free December training sessions.