Firefighters attended a domestic fire in Preston yesterday.Advertisement
A bath in the first floor bathroom of a house on Blackpool Road was on fire when firefighters arrived.
The crew used four breathing apparatus, two hose reels and a positive pressure ventilation unit to extinguish the fire.
The latest news updates in your area can be seen below
A dog also had to be rescued from the ground floor of the property.
Crews were in attendance for around forty-five minutes.
Read more: See the latest Preston news and headlines