A vegan market is taking over a Preston venue to start off July.Advertisement
Preston Vegan Market is running at the People’s Production Lab in Guildhall Street and Cannon Street.
More than 30 stalls with food, drink, health, beauty and fashion.
Live music is also planned during the event which runs from 11am to 4pm on Sunday 1 July.
Here’s everything that’s going to be there:
– A vegan bar with a range of alcoholic and soft drinks
– Curry and Indian snacks
– Gourmet hotdogs with many toppings
– Mexican food
– Vegan cheese
– Superfoods, juices, African dumplings
– Gluten free vegan sweet and savoury baked goods; pies, bread and cakes
– Dried herbs, teas, salts, oils and vinegars
– Beauty products
– Health and wellbeing products
– Soaps, scrubs, face masks, balms
– Eco friendly cleaning products
– Magnetic jewellery and wellness items for humans and pets
– Hand-stamped jewellery and cutlery, magnetic jewellery, crystal jewellery and – wind chimes
– Recycled guitar string jewellery with stones, charms & beads.
– Badges, temp tattoos, patches, trinkets
Read more: Update on Plau bar and how it’s progressing
The event is free to attend.