Menu

Two people treated for smoke inhalation after Avenham fire caused by electric fan heater malfunction

Posted on - 26th July, 2015 - 5:40pm | Author - | Posted in - Avenham, Preston News
Crews tackle the fire in Avenham

Crews tackle the fire in Avenham

Two people have been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Avenham.

Advertisement

Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service were called out after smoke was seen coming from the first floor of a building at 9.57am on Sunday.

Two people were found to have suffered the effects of breathing smoke and were treated by paramedics at the scene.

An electric fan heater was the cause of the fire with a fire crew from Preston using breathing apparatus and extractor fans to clear the smoke.

Share
Preston in pictures Old Tram BridgeCandid street shot in PrestonDown the Guild Wheel, PrestonCandid street shot in PrestonPreston Grasshoppers 27 - 7 Peterborough November 17, 2018 34716.jpgPRESTON WINDMILL, CRAGGS ROW, PRESTON, LANCASHIRE, ENGLAND.90024-Preston-D210bob 9027Preston Dock View more Advertisement Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's weekly newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday rounding up our best content from the last week and a look ahead to what's happening.

Advertisement News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Advertisement Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.