Menu

Fishwick couple taken to hospital after chip pan blaze

Posted on - 4th January, 2015 - 1:29pm | Author - | Posted in - Fishwick, Preston News

A Fishwick couple have been taken to hospital after a chip pan fire.

Crews from Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service were called to a house on Mercer Street around 9.15pm on Saturday.

A man and a woman, both in their 20s, were taken to Royal Preston Hospital as a precaution.

Share
Preston in pictures Preston City Mela 2024Preston City Mela 2024Preston City Mela 2024Preston City Mela 2024Preston City Mela 2024Preston City Mela 2024Preston City Mela 2024Preston City Mela 2024 View more
Advertisement
Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's email newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday and Wednesday rounding up our top stories and more.

Advertisement
News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

The Preston Guide

Discover local businesses and services near you.

Advertisement
Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Blog Preston email updates

Receive our digest of the biggest and best stories every Sunday to your email inbox

We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe at any time from our emails