Menu

Electrical socket fire on Blackpool Road

Posted on - 10th February, 2014 - 9:07pm | Author - | Posted in - Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston News

A crew from Preston Fire Station were called out to deal with a fire on Blackpool Road.

Advertisement

The owners of a property reported the smell of burning from an electrical socket on the ground floor.

Advertisements
Preston Weekender advert

Fire fighters from Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service found a coil adapter had been severely damaged by fire.

Light smoke damage was caused to the living room and a bedroom.

A thermal imaging camera was used during the incident at 7.55pm on Monday.

Advertisements
Share
Advertisements
caritas fostering advert
Preston in pictures Preston Street photographyMother & LambPreston Street photographyPreston Street photographyCosta Coffee in the Mall, PrestonViltrox Test 3Mother & LambPreston Street photography View more Advertisement Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's email newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday and Wednesday rounding up our top stories and more.

Advertisement News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

The Preston Guide

Discover local businesses and services near you.

    Advertisements
Advertisement Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Blog Preston email updates

Receive our digest of the biggest and best stories every Sunday to your email inbox

We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe at any time from our emails