Menu

Fire crews put out cooker blaze in Larches

Posted on - 23rd December, 2013 - 3:29pm | Author - | Posted in - Larches, Preston News

Fire fighters have been called out to deal with a cooker fire in Larches.

Advertisement

A crew from Penwortham fire station were dispatched at 1.28pm on Monday to a house on Elswick Road.

The fire started on a cooking range, caused by a small quantity of cooking fat and caused light smoke damage to the kitchen.

Share
Preston in pictures Chilli and Chips with pint of Munich AleRed sky in the morningInside Preston Bus StationHeavenly Desserts in PrestonMoor Park information boardMakers Market near the Harris at PrestonSunshine on the damp Flag Market at PrestonStudent flats at Preston View more Advertisement Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's weekly newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday rounding up our best content from the last week and a look ahead to what's happening.

Advertisement News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Advertisement Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.