Menu

Late night cooking goes wrong as fire crews called to Brookfield

Posted on - 20th October, 2013 - 11:00am | Author - | Posted in - Brookfield, Preston News

Fire crews were called to a cooker on fire in Brookfield in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Advertisement

The incident at a ground floor flat on Ambleside Walk started at around 2.23am.

Advertisements
Preston Weekender advert

The late night snack clearly went wrong and a fire crew had to use a hose reel, breathing apparatus, ventilation equipment and a first aid kit.

Slight smoke damage was caused to the kitchen and the grill pan, according to the crew from Preston Fire Station.

Share
Advertisements
caritas fostering advert
Preston in pictures Cherry Pie Cafe - Preston Market Hall15242 StagecoachPreston MinsterArthur Strands - Preston Market HallPickles of PrestonFresh & Fruity - Preston Market HallArthur Strands - Preston Market HallPickles of Preston View more Advertisement Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's email newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday and Wednesday rounding up our top stories and more.

Advertisement News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

The Preston Guide

Discover local businesses and services near you.

    Advertisements
Advertisement Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Blog Preston email updates

Receive our digest of the biggest and best stories every Sunday to your email inbox

We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe at any time from our emails