Menu

Pan catches fire at Deepdale home

Posted on - 26th September, 2013 - 9:55pm | Author - | Posted in - Deepdale, Preston News

Fire crews from Preston Fire Station have put out a kitchen fire in Deepdale.

Advertisement

Crews were called to St Georges Road at 5.36pm and spent three hours putting out the flames.

Four breathing apparatus were used and one hose reel.

A statement from Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service said there was smoke damage to the kitchen after a pan caught fire.

Shaun Walton, station manager tweeted:

Share
Preston in pictures The weed clearing floating 'tractors' are back on the canal at PrestonThe weed clearing floating 'tractors' are back on the canal at PrestonThe weed clearing floating 'tractors' are back on the canal at PrestonThe Harris at PrestonCelebration at Preston Marina Dockyard?Boat reflections at Preston DocksDown the Ribble at PrestonRelaxing in Winckley Square, Preston View more Advertisement Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's weekly newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday rounding up our best content from the last week and a look ahead to what's happening.

Advertisement News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Advertisement Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.