Menu

Mushroom warning after two dogs die in Fulwood

Posted on - 24th March, 2017 - 7:30pm | Author - | Posted in - Broughton, Fulwood, News, Sharoe Green
D'urton Lane runs between Fulwood and Broughton Pic: Google
D’urton Lane runs between Fulwood and Broughton Pic: Google

Two dogs have died of suspected fungi poisoning in the Fulwood area.

Advertisement

Wildlife officers from Lancashire Police say the dogs have eaten ‘some kind of mushroom’.

Dog owners are being warned to exercise caution in the D’urton Lane area.

The owner took the two dogs to the vet and they concluded the dogs had eaten mushrooms.

A police spokesman said: “We will not be releasing further details about the dogs.

“The vets are only able to say some kind of mushroom at this stage.

“We would advise dog owners to be cautious in the D’urton Lane area.”

Share
Preston in pictures Tern at Preston DocksParkside Cafe in PrestonPeople at the Docks, PrestonIMG_4888Ribble Motor ServicesRailwayman's bicycleGreenery in PrestonBaby swan on the canal View more Advertisement Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's weekly newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday rounding up our best content from the last week and a look ahead to what's happening.

Advertisement News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Advertisement Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.