Menu

Firefighters put out late night Saturday meal in Ribbleton

Posted on - 5th April, 2015 - 12:31pm | Author - | Posted in - News, Ribbleton

Two fire crews from Preston attended a late-night meal which went wrong in Ribbleton on Saturday night.

Advertisement

Firefighters arrived to find the property in Grange Avenue was smoke logged and a man was led out of the property.

Ventilation units were used to make the scene safe by fire crews who found the cause of the smoke was food in a cooker.

The man refused medical attention at the scene around 11.54pm.

Light smoke damage was caused to the house by the fire.

Share
Preston in pictures Tramshed PrestonLight at the Guild Tower and Bus Station PrestonWalled Garden at Ashton Park Preston20170914-IMG_4958-EditPreston skyline from Penwortham20170822-IMG_4258-Edit20170914-IMG_4973-EditEarly morning Sun over Preston View more Advertisement Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's weekly newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday rounding up our best content from the last week and a look ahead to what's happening.

Advertisement News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Advertisement Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.