A Preston hotel was closed on Saturday afternoon after a fire in its restaurant.Advertisement
The Tickled Trout hotel at Samlesbury saw four fire crews arrive to tackle the fire.
Around 2.56pm the crews were called out to the hotel on Preston New Road.
A fault in the electricial wiring on the ground floor of the hotel is thought to have caused the blaze.
Fire crews dealt with the fire and used a portable fan to get rid of the smoke.
Damage has been caused to the restaurant and ground floor of the hotel. There were no injuries.