A colourful celebration of Chinese culture took place on Preston’s Flag Market on Sunday afternoon. The event included:
– Demonstrations of Tai Chi and Chinese dance, plus the chance to have a go
– A Chinese tea ceremony and taste different teas
– Hear Chinese opera and listen to Chinese music
– Attend a Chinese language taster session
– Try your hand at Chinese calligraphy
Here are a few photos from the event.
Did you visit and try any of the activities on offer? Let us know how got on in the comments section below.