Lancashire Christmas Market returns to Preston in December
The Lancashire Market is to return for a Christmas special.
Christmas stalls offering gifts, food and drink are to be on offer during the Flag Market event.
Last year’s Christmas Market attracted thousands of shoppers into the city centre.
Stalls will line the Flag Market under the Christmas lights on Saturday 7 December and Sunday 8 December.
This year’s Christmas Market should be boosted by free parking offered by the city council on the Sunday of the event.
Market Hall car park will be free all day on the Sunday.
St Georges Shopping Centre car park matches any free parking period offered by the council.
Fishergate, Avenham, Bus Station and Hill Street will not be free during the weekend of the Christmas Market.
The market is organised by Preston’s Business Improvement District who promote doing business in the city centre.
The weekend after the Christmas Lancashire Market the ice rink is installed on the Flag Market for three weeks.
View photos from last year’s Christmas Market and see what Tony Worrall found
Will you be going to the Christmas Market? Let us know in the comments below
- 4th, November 2013
Most Read posts
- Wanted sex offender Leanne Gilder could be in Preston 5,406 views
- Shanice Romanienko missing: Police growing concerned for Preston teenager 4,853 views
- In pictures: Preston as it was in 1985 2,270 views
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city 679 views
- Come Dine With Me looking for Preston dinner party stars 527 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city6 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion4 comments