Menu

Firefighters deal with two oven fires in Ingol and Deepdale

Posted on - 24th November, 2013 - 8:10am | Author - | Posted in - Deepdale, Ingol, News

Fire crews dealt with two fires in the city during Saturday.

Advertisement

They were called to Dunoon Close, Ingol, to put out a fire in a microwave when lunch went wrong.

The microwave was destroyed and smoke damage was caused to the rest of the house, around 12.09pm.

A crew from Preston Fire Station then attended St Thomas Street, Deepdale, to put out an oven fire at a flat.

The oven was severly damaged by the fire at 7.39pm.

Smoke damage was caused to the rest of the flat.

Share
Preston in pictures 45600Lancashire Encounter Procession of Light - 20Lancashire Encounter Procession of Light - 21Lancashire Encounter Procession of Light - 16Lancashire Encounter Procession of Light - 13Lancashire Encounter Procession of Light - 11Lancashire Encounter Procession of Light - 10Lancashire Encounter Procession of Light - 9 View more Advertisement Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's weekly newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday rounding up our best content from the last week and a look ahead to what's happening.

Advertisement News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Advertisement Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.