Fire crews rescue man from bedroom blaze in Ribbleton

Posted on - 16th November, 2013 - 9:15pm | Author - | Posted in - News, Ribbleton

Firefighters have rescued a man from a burning house in Ribbleton.


The property on Maitland Street caught fire at 4.32pm on Saturday.

Fire crews from Preston Fire Station arrived to find a fire in a first floor bedroom.

A man, 28, suffered smoke inhalation and received oxygen from the fire crew before being taken to hospital.

A bed and chair were destroyed by the fire and severe damage was caused to the bedroom and the first floor of the property.

Preston in pictures Police at St Georges in PrestonThe new Sandos in PrestonNew Fives Bar & Grill in PrestonSandos rebornCatkins  Tri-X Pyro-HD 85mm f1.8385  TriXFeb_0006 Pyro HDFixtures Tr-X PyroHDA walk in the woods. View more Advertisement Subscribe to the newsletter

Sign up below to receive Blog Preston's weekly newsletter. It wings its way into inboxes every Sunday rounding up our best content from the last week and a look ahead to what's happening.

Advertisement News by location

Find news by location, select an area of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.

Advertisement Categories

Find news by category, select an category of your choice to be kept up to date with the latest goings on.