Vandals hunted after community centre attacked in Plungington
Police in Preston are appealing for information after a community centre had bricks thrown through its windows.
The community centre on Brook Street, Plungington, was targeted by vandals between Friday 18 October and Saturday 19 October.
Lancashire Police say 17 windows were damaged.
PC Paul McLernon said, “Whoever is responsible has left an important community building unable to operate and has caused significant damage resulting in great costs to repair. We are very keen to trace the person or people responsible and so if anyone has any information or can recall seeing anyone acting suspiciously in the area at around this time please give us a call.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 and quote log LC-20131021-0981 or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or on-line at Crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 22nd, October 2013
Most Read posts
- Shanice Romanienko missing: Police growing concerned for Preston teenager 4,592 views
- Wanted sex offender Leanne Gilder could be in Preston 2,290 views
- In pictures: Preston as it was in 1985 2,173 views
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city 627 views
- Come Dine With Me looking for Preston dinner party stars 453 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city4 comments
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion4 comments