Vandals hunted after community centre attacked in Plungington
Police in Preston are appealing for information after a community centre had bricks thrown through its windows.
The community centre on Brook Street, Plungington, was targeted by vandals between Friday 18 October and Saturday 19 October.
Lancashire Police say 17 windows were damaged.
PC Paul McLernon said, “Whoever is responsible has left an important community building unable to operate and has caused significant damage resulting in great costs to repair. We are very keen to trace the person or people responsible and so if anyone has any information or can recall seeing anyone acting suspiciously in the area at around this time please give us a call.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 and quote log LC-20131021-0981 or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or on-line at Crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 22nd, October 2013
Most Read posts
- Could Acregate pub become a new Muslim school for the Blind? 348 views
- PNE legend Jon Macken signs for Bamber Bridge 268 views
- Competition launched to design Preston bus station’s Youth Zone. 232 views
- DanceTalent flashmob takes over Preston Railway Station with Uptown Funk 173 views
- Evofit appeal after woman, 19, assaulted during street robbery 146 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 2)19 comments
- Welcome to Adelphi Square: University of Central Lancashire unveils giant new redevelopment plan21 comments
- ‘Clothes are not Consent’ Protesters to Walk Through Preston in March6 comments
- Fishergate roadworks: Trees to be cut down as work continues6 comments
- Opinion: Why council tax HAS to rise in Preston…8 comments