Vandals hunted after community centre attacked in Plungington
Police in Preston are appealing for information after a community centre had bricks thrown through its windows.
The community centre on Brook Street, Plungington, was targeted by vandals between Friday 18 October and Saturday 19 October.
Lancashire Police say 17 windows were damaged.
PC Paul McLernon said, “Whoever is responsible has left an important community building unable to operate and has caused significant damage resulting in great costs to repair. We are very keen to trace the person or people responsible and so if anyone has any information or can recall seeing anyone acting suspiciously in the area at around this time please give us a call.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101 and quote log LC-20131021-0981 or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or on-line at Crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 22nd, October 2013
Most Read posts
- Fishergate bollards claim a front bumper 2,163 views
- Preston North End win promotion to the Championship 834 views
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 5) 741 views
- Aldi store confirmed for Queens Retail Park 235 views
- Preston city centre approval rating grows in latest survey 170 views
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 5)10 comments
- Aldi store confirmed for Queens Retail Park4 comments
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 4)6 comments
- Preston park playgrounds to go smokefree2 comments
- Preston city centre approval rating grows in latest survey2 comments