Two allotment sheds went up in flames in the early hours of Sunday morning.Advertisement
A propane cylinder exploded accoding to Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service who were called out at 1.03am.
Two hose reels and thermal imaging cameras were used to put out the blaze at the Blackpool Road allotments.
A third shed received severe damage and a fourth had heat damage.
The fire and rescue services said they believed the fires were started deliberately and have launched an investigation.
Do you use the Blackpool Road allotments? Was your shed destroyed? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org