The Continental brings the Tundra Bar to Preston Flag Market
The Continental hits Preston Town Centre!
A fascinating new idea to bring early Christmas cheer and raise your spirits while Xmas shopping for that last present.
The fabulous Tundra Bar will grace Harris Street helping shoppers escape the hustle, bustle, and Arctic conditions of the Christmas high street and cosy up with a hot mulled wine or cider in our Pop-Up Arctic Tundra Bar, running over the whole festive season in the heart of the city.
There will also be great selections of Winter Ales, and Beers and other festive beverages including seasonal fave mulled wine.
Location: Harris Street, Preston
Dates: 5 December up to New Years Eve 2012
Open during the Christmas Week as well with Christmas Eve until 12.30am and New Year’s Eve untl 2am….well, its all in the poster really.
A cheery Christmas brought to you by The Continental. I’ll drink to that
- 17th, November 2012
Most Read posts
- Preston North End win promotion to the Championship 420 views
- Fishergate bollards claim a front bumper 320 views
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 5) 205 views
- Preston Cemetery to host free history and wildlife tours 149 views
- Goosnargh childrens play area opened in memory of community champion Joe Birkby 119 views
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 5)10 comments
- Aldi store confirmed for Queens Retail Park4 comments
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 4)6 comments
- Preston park playgrounds to go smokefree2 comments
- Preston city centre approval rating grows in latest survey2 comments