The Continental brings the Tundra Bar to Preston Flag Market
The Continental hits Preston Town Centre!
A fascinating new idea to bring early Christmas cheer and raise your spirits while Xmas shopping for that last present.
The fabulous Tundra Bar will grace Harris Street helping shoppers escape the hustle, bustle, and Arctic conditions of the Christmas high street and cosy up with a hot mulled wine or cider in our Pop-Up Arctic Tundra Bar, running over the whole festive season in the heart of the city.
There will also be great selections of Winter Ales, and Beers and other festive beverages including seasonal fave mulled wine.
Location: Harris Street, Preston
Dates: 5 December up to New Years Eve 2012
Open during the Christmas Week as well with Christmas Eve until 12.30am and New Year’s Eve untl 2am….well, its all in the poster really.
A cheery Christmas brought to you by The Continental. I’ll drink to that
- 17th, November 2012
Most Read posts
- Moor Park to Host to Rockprest Festival in July 2015 1,048 views
- Snow warning: Preston expected to see some snow during Wednesday and Thursday 487 views
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo 195 views
- J.D. Wetherspoon introduce Lloyds No.1 Bar, ‘The Twelve Tellers’ to Preston 129 views
- New Preston city centre Wetherspoons to be called Twelve Tellers and serve booze until 2am 67 views
- J.D. Wetherspoon introduce Lloyds No.1 Bar, ‘The Twelve Tellers’ to Preston4 comments
- New Preston city centre Wetherspoons to be called Twelve Tellers and serve booze until 2am5 comments
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo3 comments
- Blog Preston launches mobile and tablet app8 comments
- Belladonna’s Boudoir to open on Cannon Street1 comments