The Continental brings the Tundra Bar to Preston Flag Market
The Continental hits Preston Town Centre!
A fascinating new idea to bring early Christmas cheer and raise your spirits while Xmas shopping for that last present.
The fabulous Tundra Bar will grace Harris Street helping shoppers escape the hustle, bustle, and Arctic conditions of the Christmas high street and cosy up with a hot mulled wine or cider in our Pop-Up Arctic Tundra Bar, running over the whole festive season in the heart of the city.
There will also be great selections of Winter Ales, and Beers and other festive beverages including seasonal fave mulled wine.
Location: Harris Street, Preston
Dates: 5 December up to New Years Eve 2012
Open during the Christmas Week as well with Christmas Eve until 12.30am and New Year’s Eve untl 2am….well, its all in the poster really.
A cheery Christmas brought to you by The Continental. I’ll drink to that
- 17th, November 2012
Most Read posts
- Mystery of Prescott’s Court on student apartments construction site in Friargate 1,008 views
- Two men wanted after string of street robberies in Plungington area 564 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (Final part 10) 274 views
- Franky and Benny’s confirms Deepdale restaurant plan with 40 jobs created 266 views
- Watch: Action Records documentary charting its place at the heart of Preston music scene 143 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (Final part 10)12 comments
- Mystery of Prescott’s Court on student apartments construction site in Friargate8 comments
- Franky and Benny’s confirms Deepdale restaurant plan with 40 jobs created2 comments
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 6)17 comments
- Preston author reveals his unpublished story of George Formby’s fiancee, Pat Howson1 comments