The Continental brings the Tundra Bar to Preston Flag Market
The Continental hits Preston Town Centre!
A fascinating new idea to bring early Christmas cheer and raise your spirits while Xmas shopping for that last present.
The fabulous Tundra Bar will grace Harris Street helping shoppers escape the hustle, bustle, and Arctic conditions of the Christmas high street and cosy up with a hot mulled wine or cider in our Pop-Up Arctic Tundra Bar, running over the whole festive season in the heart of the city.
There will also be great selections of Winter Ales, and Beers and other festive beverages including seasonal fave mulled wine.
Location: Harris Street, Preston
Dates: 5 December up to New Years Eve 2012
Open during the Christmas Week as well with Christmas Eve until 12.30am and New Year’s Eve untl 2am….well, its all in the poster really.
A cheery Christmas brought to you by The Continental. I’ll drink to that
- 17th, November 2012
Most Read posts
- Preston has topped the list as Britain’s unhealthiest high street 4,169 views
- Preston New Road hit and run: Police appeal to find family of woman found lying in the road 2,153 views
- Preston city centre businesses hit back at unhealthiest high street report 654 views
- Preston Station bar assault: CCTV images released in police appeal 560 views
- First Look: New coffee and ice cream bar on Winckley Street 473 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 6)10 comments
- Preston has topped the list as Britain’s unhealthiest high street5 comments
- Preston New Road hit and run: Police appeal to find family of woman found lying in the road3 comments
- First Look: New coffee and ice cream bar on Winckley Street3 comments
- Preston hosts it’s very first Color Run2 comments