The Continental brings the Tundra Bar to Preston Flag Market
The Continental hits Preston Town Centre!
A fascinating new idea to bring early Christmas cheer and raise your spirits while Xmas shopping for that last present.
The fabulous Tundra Bar will grace Harris Street helping shoppers escape the hustle, bustle, and Arctic conditions of the Christmas high street and cosy up with a hot mulled wine or cider in our Pop-Up Arctic Tundra Bar, running over the whole festive season in the heart of the city.
There will also be great selections of Winter Ales, and Beers and other festive beverages including seasonal fave mulled wine.
Location: Harris Street, Preston
Dates: 5 December up to New Years Eve 2012
Open during the Christmas Week as well with Christmas Eve until 12.30am and New Year’s Eve untl 2am….well, its all in the poster really.
A cheery Christmas brought to you by The Continental. I’ll drink to that
- 17th, November 2012
Most Read posts
- Former Preston eminent docotor’s home on Winckley Square revealed in pictures 1,425 views
- Sudden death in Ashton-on-Ribble no longer being investigated 857 views
- General Election 2015: UKIP announce Penwortham businessman James Barker as their candidate for Preston 523 views
- CCTV released in hunt for Plungington bottom-grabber 414 views
- Fishergate roadworks: Tree stumps left lining the street as second phase work continues 346 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 3)19 comments
- General Election 2015: UKIP announce Penwortham businessman James Barker as their candidate for Preston10 comments
- Fishergate roadworks: Trees to be cut down as work continues11 comments
- Penwortham Bypass: New route for link road in south of Preston due to be agreed4 comments
- The Hunters pub due to open during Spring in Lostock Hall5 comments