The Continental brings the Tundra Bar to Preston Flag Market
The Continental hits Preston Town Centre!
A fascinating new idea to bring early Christmas cheer and raise your spirits while Xmas shopping for that last present.
The fabulous Tundra Bar will grace Harris Street helping shoppers escape the hustle, bustle, and Arctic conditions of the Christmas high street and cosy up with a hot mulled wine or cider in our Pop-Up Arctic Tundra Bar, running over the whole festive season in the heart of the city.
There will also be great selections of Winter Ales, and Beers and other festive beverages including seasonal fave mulled wine.
Location: Harris Street, Preston
Dates: 5 December up to New Years Eve 2012
Open during the Christmas Week as well with Christmas Eve until 12.30am and New Year’s Eve untl 2am….well, its all in the poster really.
A cheery Christmas brought to you by The Continental. I’ll drink to that
- 17th, November 2012
Most Read posts
- Shanice Romanienko missing: Police growing concerned for Preston teenager 3,755 views
- In pictures: Preston as it was in 1985 1,976 views
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city 512 views
- New nightclub Factory opening in Preston on October 31 378 views
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion 365 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city5 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Roadworks city: Extra funding means Preston potholes blitz4 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments