The Continental brings the Tundra Bar to Preston Flag Market
The Continental hits Preston Town Centre!
A fascinating new idea to bring early Christmas cheer and raise your spirits while Xmas shopping for that last present.
The fabulous Tundra Bar will grace Harris Street helping shoppers escape the hustle, bustle, and Arctic conditions of the Christmas high street and cosy up with a hot mulled wine or cider in our Pop-Up Arctic Tundra Bar, running over the whole festive season in the heart of the city.
There will also be great selections of Winter Ales, and Beers and other festive beverages including seasonal fave mulled wine.
Location: Harris Street, Preston
Dates: 5 December up to New Years Eve 2012
Open during the Christmas Week as well with Christmas Eve until 12.30am and New Year’s Eve untl 2am….well, its all in the poster really.
A cheery Christmas brought to you by The Continental. I’ll drink to that
- 17th, November 2012
Most Read posts
- Leyland Road water leak hits homes in Penwortham and southern Preston 3,157 views
- Mokai nightclub remains open as owner joins call for Church Street facelift 416 views
- Win the chance to be at the Turtle Bay launch party in Preston 393 views
- Olive Tree Brasserie opens to bring a taste of the Mediterranean to Preston city centre 307 views
- Fire crews put out blaze at Tickled Trout Hotel 267 views
- Preston Market plans: Architects to be confirmed for next step in Indoor Market demolition7 comments
- Opinion: Why art-deco beauty Lancastria House needs to be saved from Preston Markets plan5 comments
- Watch: Replay back #AskRankin our debate with Preston City Council leader Peter Rankin4 comments
- Bonfire Night 2014: Firework displays in and around Preston3 comments
- Deepdale tramline: Councillors defer decision as Preston tramline moves small step closer3 comments