The Continental brings the Tundra Bar to Preston Flag Market
The Continental hits Preston Town Centre!
A fascinating new idea to bring early Christmas cheer and raise your spirits while Xmas shopping for that last present.
The fabulous Tundra Bar will grace Harris Street helping shoppers escape the hustle, bustle, and Arctic conditions of the Christmas high street and cosy up with a hot mulled wine or cider in our Pop-Up Arctic Tundra Bar, running over the whole festive season in the heart of the city.
There will also be great selections of Winter Ales, and Beers and other festive beverages including seasonal fave mulled wine.
Location: Harris Street, Preston
Dates: 5 December up to New Years Eve 2012
Open during the Christmas Week as well with Christmas Eve until 12.30am and New Year’s Eve untl 2am….well, its all in the poster really.
A cheery Christmas brought to you by The Continental. I’ll drink to that
- 17th, November 2012
Most Read posts
- Goosnargh country manor plan for multi-millionaire Preston family is rejected 1,526 views
- Preston student lock-in: Made in Chelsea Stars to visit St George’s Shopping Centre 438 views
- Police to take no action over homophobic leaflets put through doors after Preston Pride event 434 views
- Pancake specialists The Interesting Eating Company open inside Deepdale mountaineering store 353 views
- Scare Kingdom attraction returns to Preston in October 323 views
- Palestinian flag flying in Preston: UKIP call for resignations over flag decision30 comments
- Calls for Israeli flag to fly above Preston Town Hall32 comments
- 3D video of proposed Eastways Hub development released4 comments
- Former member of the Royal Artillery regiment dies at 1023 comments
- Preston Bus Station: County council announcement due in September3 comments