In pictures: Les Commandos Percu – On the Night Shift closing show for Preston Guild 2012
French masters of pyrotechnics and percussion Les Commandos Percu brought their stunning show ‘On the Night Shift’ to Avenham Park to close the Preston Guild. On the Night Shift is co-commissioned by London 2012 Festival, Lakes Alive, The Lake District National Park, and We Play Expo at Preston Guild.
It wasn’t a concert, or a firework display, but brought elements and exhilarating moments of each. It was a very exciting, and loud event.
Here are some pictures of the show:
- 10th, September 2012
Most Read posts
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion 1,747 views
- In pictures: Preston as it was in 1985 885 views
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city 536 views
- New nightclub Factory opening in Preston on October 31 492 views
- Judge Dredd film screening to take over Winckley Square building 334 views
- Police to take no action over homophobic leaflets put through doors after Preston Pride event13 comments
- Goosnargh country manor plan for multi-millionaire Preston family is rejected9 comments
- All go for changes to Preston Guild Hall entranceway and new Italian restaurant1 comments
- Foxton Centre scoops nearly £300,000 in lottery funding for cafe project1 comments
- Watch as man skinny dips in the River Ribble2 comments