In pictures: Les Commandos Percu – On the Night Shift closing show for Preston Guild 2012
French masters of pyrotechnics and percussion Les Commandos Percu brought their stunning show ‘On the Night Shift’ to Avenham Park to close the Preston Guild. On the Night Shift is co-commissioned by London 2012 Festival, Lakes Alive, The Lake District National Park, and We Play Expo at Preston Guild.
It wasn’t a concert, or a firework display, but brought elements and exhilarating moments of each. It was a very exciting, and loud event.
Here are some pictures of the show:
- 10th, September 2012
Most Read posts
- Man found dead near Lane Ends Post Office 5,944 views
- Sparrow hawk feasts on pigeon infront of startled Friargate shoppers 1,989 views
- Gridlock city: Why has Preston’s peak-time traffic become so much worse recently? 1,205 views
- Gang armed with baseball bats and machetes attack cash van at Ribbleton newsagents 1,187 views
- Preston Christmas Market opening times announced 983 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city6 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion4 comments