In pictures: Les Commandos Percu – On the Night Shift closing show for Preston Guild 2012
French masters of pyrotechnics and percussion Les Commandos Percu brought their stunning show ‘On the Night Shift’ to Avenham Park to close the Preston Guild. On the Night Shift is co-commissioned by London 2012 Festival, Lakes Alive, The Lake District National Park, and We Play Expo at Preston Guild.
It wasn’t a concert, or a firework display, but brought elements and exhilarating moments of each. It was a very exciting, and loud event.
Here are some pictures of the show:
- 10th, September 2012
Most Read posts
- Garstang Road collision: Motorcyclist in hospital as police appeal for information 430 views
- New Series: Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures 199 views
- Preston independent businesses competition: Vote for which city centre business should win 141 views
- Euston Street and Jubilee parks receive major funding boost 132 views
- Miller Arcade plans to create new flats, restaurant and roof terrace due to be approved 127 views
- New Series: Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures13 comments
- Fracking near Preston: Further delay to decision on Cuadrilla plans9 comments
- Miller Arcade plans to create new flats, restaurant and roof terrace due to be approved6 comments
- The Preston Historical Society take on the role of Blue Plaque scheme2 comments
- Watch: Action Records documentary charting its place at the heart of Preston music scene1 comments