In pictures: Les Commandos Percu – On the Night Shift closing show for Preston Guild 2012
French masters of pyrotechnics and percussion Les Commandos Percu brought their stunning show ‘On the Night Shift’ to Avenham Park to close the Preston Guild. On the Night Shift is co-commissioned by London 2012 Festival, Lakes Alive, The Lake District National Park, and We Play Expo at Preston Guild.
It wasn’t a concert, or a firework display, but brought elements and exhilarating moments of each. It was a very exciting, and loud event.
Here are some pictures of the show:
- 10th, September 2012
Most Read posts
- Leyland Road water leak hits homes in Penwortham and southern Preston 2,977 views
- Fire crews put out blaze at Tickled Trout Hotel 520 views
- Preston Christmas Market opening times announced 495 views
- New £20 million engineering building planned for UCLan’s Preston campus 407 views
- Mokai nightclub remains open as owner joins call for Church Street facelift 330 views
- Preston Market plans: Architects to be confirmed for next step in Indoor Market demolition7 comments
- Opinion: Why art-deco beauty Lancastria House needs to be saved from Preston Markets plan5 comments
- Watch: Replay back #AskRankin our debate with Preston City Council leader Peter Rankin4 comments
- Bonfire Night 2014: Firework displays in and around Preston3 comments
- Deepdale tramline: Councillors defer decision as Preston tramline moves small step closer3 comments