In pictures: Les Commandos Percu – On the Night Shift closing show for Preston Guild 2012
French masters of pyrotechnics and percussion Les Commandos Percu brought their stunning show ‘On the Night Shift’ to Avenham Park to close the Preston Guild. On the Night Shift is co-commissioned by London 2012 Festival, Lakes Alive, The Lake District National Park, and We Play Expo at Preston Guild.
It wasn’t a concert, or a firework display, but brought elements and exhilarating moments of each. It was a very exciting, and loud event.
Here are some pictures of the show:
- 10th, September 2012
Most Read posts
- Preston carpeted with gigantic hail stones 3,004 views
- CCTV released in hunt for Plungington bottom-grabber 900 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 3) 726 views
- Changes to be trialed for Penwortham flyover to reduce congestion 721 views
- Penwortham Bypass: New route for link road in south of Preston due to be agreed 536 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 3)19 comments
- Could Acregate pub become a new Muslim school for the Blind?7 comments
- Fishergate roadworks: Trees to be cut down as work continues10 comments
- Opinion: Why council tax HAS to rise in Preston…9 comments
- Welcome to Adelphi Square: University of Central Lancashire unveils giant new redevelopment plan21 comments