Preston Market features in film project about the city
The latest installment of the Preston Motion Picture Project has put Preston Market centre stage.
The covered market appears in the timelapse clip showing a busy day as traders set up, shoppers arrive and the tables are then packed away.
The project – set up by Matt Stanton – sees short films featuring Preston’s landscapes, heritage and residents.
What do you think about the clip? Do you use the market? Let us know your views in the comments below
Image credit to George D Thompson
- 10th, June 2012
Most Read posts
- Joshua Bolton and Chloe Womack missing: Two Preston teenagers not seen since Wednesday 5,485 views
- Milda Okunyte RIP: Police appeal to piece together Preston student’s final movements 2,193 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 7) 2,157 views
- Six things Prestonians said on hearing city has unhealthiest high street in the land 867 views
- Teenage boy robbed and assaulted on West Cliff 861 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 7)17 comments
- Preston has topped the list as Britain’s unhealthiest high street6 comments
- First Look: New coffee and ice cream bar on Winckley Street6 comments
- Preston city centre businesses hit back at unhealthiest high street report5 comments
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 6)14 comments