Preston Market features in film project about the city
The latest installment of the Preston Motion Picture Project has put Preston Market centre stage.
The covered market appears in the timelapse clip showing a busy day as traders set up, shoppers arrive and the tables are then packed away.
The project – set up by Matt Stanton – sees short films featuring Preston’s landscapes, heritage and residents.
What do you think about the clip? Do you use the market? Let us know your views in the comments below
Image credit to George D Thompson
- 10th, June 2012
Most Read posts
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city 2,755 views
- In pictures: Preston as it was in 1985 2,153 views
- Fishergate roadworks: Parking crackdown to commence as main shopping street works end 1,258 views
- Tapas restaurant plan submitted for Preston Guild Hall arcade 651 views
- Preston taxis blockade Fishergate in parking ticket row 530 views
- Police to take no action over homophobic leaflets put through doors after Preston Pride event13 comments
- Goosnargh country manor plan for multi-millionaire Preston family is rejected9 comments
- All go for changes to Preston Guild Hall entranceway and new Italian restaurant1 comments
- Foxton Centre scoops nearly £300,000 in lottery funding for cafe project1 comments
- Watch as man skinny dips in the River Ribble2 comments