Mapped: Diamond Jubilee Street Parties in Preston
The bunting will be out in Preston as 14 street parties take place across three days in the city to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The majority of the street parties take place in Fulwood and Ribbleton, with a couple in Goosnargh and Ashton.
View our map below showing the locations of the street parties and associated road closures and diversions.
View Jubilee Street Parties in Preston in a larger map
The street parties have been approved by Preston City Council and Lancashire Police.
Are you holding a street party? Get in touch with us [email protected] to let us know all the details.
- 15th, May 2012
Most Read posts
- Man found dead near Lane Ends Post Office 5,941 views
- Sparrow hawk feasts on pigeon infront of startled Friargate shoppers 1,989 views
- Gridlock city: Why has Preston’s peak-time traffic become so much worse recently? 1,203 views
- Gang armed with baseball bats and machetes attack cash van at Ribbleton newsagents 1,183 views
- Preston Christmas Market opening times announced 982 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city6 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion4 comments