Mapped: Diamond Jubilee Street Parties in Preston
The bunting will be out in Preston as 14 street parties take place across three days in the city to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The majority of the street parties take place in Fulwood and Ribbleton, with a couple in Goosnargh and Ashton.
View our map below showing the locations of the street parties and associated road closures and diversions.
View Jubilee Street Parties in Preston in a larger map
The street parties have been approved by Preston City Council and Lancashire Police.
Are you holding a street party? Get in touch with us [email protected] to let us know all the details.
- 15th, May 2012
Most Read posts
- Signs claiming poison-laced dog food is being left in Preston parks dismissed 736 views
- Police called to reports of body being carried into house near university 225 views
- Hospital workers to protest over privatisation decisions 170 views
- Preston independent businesses competition: Vote for which city centre business should win 93 views
- Garstang Road collision: Motorcyclist in hospital as police appeal for information 82 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (Final part 10)13 comments
- Mystery of Prescott’s Court on student apartments construction site in Friargate8 comments
- Franky and Benny’s confirms Deepdale restaurant plan with 40 jobs created2 comments
- Watch: Action Records documentary charting its place at the heart of Preston music scene1 comments
- Preston Guild Merchant: Which new city centre businesses deserve the funding?18 comments