Mapped: Diamond Jubilee Street Parties in Preston
The bunting will be out in Preston as 14 street parties take place across three days in the city to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The majority of the street parties take place in Fulwood and Ribbleton, with a couple in Goosnargh and Ashton.
View our map below showing the locations of the street parties and associated road closures and diversions.
View Jubilee Street Parties in Preston in a larger map
The street parties have been approved by Preston City Council and Lancashire Police.
Are you holding a street party? Get in touch with us [email protected] to let us know all the details.
- 15th, May 2012
Most Read posts
- Penwortham girl dies during Cadley FC under-16s match 2,364 views
- Five women arrested after mass brawl outside Preston nightclub 2,150 views
- Former Ingol bakery to become new takeaway 565 views
- Preston is officially the third WETTEST city or town in Britain 395 views
- Preston Guild Hall: Venue officially transfers to Simon Rigby’s ownership 319 views
- Police to take no action over homophobic leaflets put through doors after Preston Pride event13 comments
- Goosnargh country manor plan for multi-millionaire Preston family is rejected9 comments
- All go for changes to Preston Guild Hall entranceway and new Italian restaurant1 comments
- Foxton Centre scoops nearly £300,000 in lottery funding for cafe project1 comments
- Watch as man skinny dips in the River Ribble2 comments