Mapped: Diamond Jubilee Street Parties in Preston
The bunting will be out in Preston as 14 street parties take place across three days in the city to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The majority of the street parties take place in Fulwood and Ribbleton, with a couple in Goosnargh and Ashton.
View our map below showing the locations of the street parties and associated road closures and diversions.
View Jubilee Street Parties in Preston in a larger map
The street parties have been approved by Preston City Council and Lancashire Police.
Are you holding a street party? Get in touch with us [email protected] to let us know all the details.
- 15th, May 2012
Most Read posts
- Drugs raids continue across Preston with five further arrests 827 views
- Coda, The Venue and more: Looking back at what the Frog and Bucket venue used to be 423 views
- Operation Nemesis: Five Preston men charged following drugs raids 384 views
- Preston Sikhs to parade through city in honour of First World War heroes 228 views
- Operation Nemesis: Police charge four more men with drugs offences 157 views
- Palestinian flag flying in Preston: UKIP call for resignations over flag decision30 comments
- Calls for Israeli flag to fly above Preston Town Hall32 comments
- 3D video of proposed Eastways Hub development released4 comments
- Former member of the Royal Artillery regiment dies at 1023 comments
- Preston Bus Station: County council announcement due in September3 comments