Mapped: Diamond Jubilee Street Parties in Preston
The bunting will be out in Preston as 14 street parties take place across three days in the city to celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The majority of the street parties take place in Fulwood and Ribbleton, with a couple in Goosnargh and Ashton.
View our map below showing the locations of the street parties and associated road closures and diversions.
View Jubilee Street Parties in Preston in a larger map
The street parties have been approved by Preston City Council and Lancashire Police.
Are you holding a street party? Get in touch with us [email protected] to let us know all the details.
- 15th, May 2012
Most Read posts
- Snow warning: Preston expected to see some snow during Wednesday and Thursday 1,109 views
- Moor Park to Host to Rockprest Festival in July 2015 1,107 views
- New: Exciting new wine bar Review coming to Preston Guild Hall 668 views
- Police look for man after he exposed himself to children on disused Ribbleton railway line 363 views
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo 219 views
- J.D. Wetherspoon introduce Lloyds No.1 Bar, ‘The Twelve Tellers’ to Preston4 comments
- New Preston city centre Wetherspoons to be called Twelve Tellers and serve booze until 2am5 comments
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo3 comments
- Blog Preston launches mobile and tablet app8 comments
- Belladonna’s Boudoir to open on Cannon Street1 comments