Fulwood cricket club to host beer festival
The first beer festival at a Preston cricket club takes place later this month.
The Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club hosts its festival celebrating all things ale and cider from Friday 27th April to Sunday 29th April.
Ales from the Bowland Brewery, Dent Brewery and Phoenix Brewery will be on offer along with many other local producers.
£5 ale vouchers will be avilable to buy at the event, along with souvenir glass and commemorative programme for £2.50.
A senior cricket match and junior cricket match will also take place at the event, with a BBQ at the weekend.
The club is based at the junction of Garstang Road and Lightfoot Lane. More information can be had by calling 01772 863003 or visiting the club’s website.
Image credit to Thomas Cizauskas
- 16th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- Watch: AJ’s Dream flashmob takes over Friargate and Flag Market 2,527 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 7) 1,475 views
- Milda Okunyte RIP: Friends gather to celebrate artistic creativity of Lithuanian student who died on Tuesday 1,230 views
- Milda Okunyte RIP: Police appeal to piece together Preston student’s final movements 618 views
- Met Office issues severe weather warning with both wind and rain expected 371 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 7)23 comments
- Preston has topped the list as Britain’s unhealthiest high street7 comments
- Six things Prestonians said on hearing city has unhealthiest high street in the land6 comments
- First Look: New coffee and ice cream bar on Winckley Street7 comments
- Preston city centre businesses hit back at unhealthiest high street report5 comments