Fulwood cricket club to host beer festival
The first beer festival at a Preston cricket club takes place later this month.
The Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club hosts its festival celebrating all things ale and cider from Friday 27th April to Sunday 29th April.
Ales from the Bowland Brewery, Dent Brewery and Phoenix Brewery will be on offer along with many other local producers.
£5 ale vouchers will be avilable to buy at the event, along with souvenir glass and commemorative programme for £2.50.
A senior cricket match and junior cricket match will also take place at the event, with a BBQ at the weekend.
The club is based at the junction of Garstang Road and Lightfoot Lane. More information can be had by calling 01772 863003 or visiting the club’s website.
Image credit to Thomas Cizauskas
- 16th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 3) 2,834 views
- Changes to be trialed for Penwortham flyover to reduce congestion 586 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 2) 326 views
- CCTV released in hunt for Penwortham bottom-grabber 280 views
- Preston weather warning: Snow and ice expected through until Monday morning 262 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 3)18 comments
- Fishergate roadworks: Trees to be cut down as work continues10 comments
- Opinion: Why council tax HAS to rise in Preston…9 comments
- Welcome to Adelphi Square: University of Central Lancashire unveils giant new redevelopment plan21 comments
- Could Acregate pub become a new Muslim school for the Blind?5 comments