Fulwood cricket club to host beer festival
The first beer festival at a Preston cricket club takes place later this month.
The Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club hosts its festival celebrating all things ale and cider from Friday 27th April to Sunday 29th April.
Ales from the Bowland Brewery, Dent Brewery and Phoenix Brewery will be on offer along with many other local producers.
£5 ale vouchers will be avilable to buy at the event, along with souvenir glass and commemorative programme for £2.50.
A senior cricket match and junior cricket match will also take place at the event, with a BBQ at the weekend.
The club is based at the junction of Garstang Road and Lightfoot Lane. More information can be had by calling 01772 863003 or visiting the club’s website.
Image credit to Thomas Cizauskas
- 16th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- Unexploded mortar found near Avenham Park 3,232 views
- New Series: Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures 1,782 views
- Watch: Military mortar detonated in controlled explosion in fields near River Ribble 1,337 views
- Miller Arcade plans to create new flats, restaurant and roof terrace due to be approved 499 views
- Garstang Road collision: Motorcyclist in hospital as police appeal for information 325 views
- New Series: Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures10 comments
- Mystery of Prescott’s Court on student apartments construction site in Friargate8 comments
- Fracking near Preston: Further delay to decision on Cuadrilla plans6 comments
- Miller Arcade plans to create new flats, restaurant and roof terrace due to be approved3 comments
- Franky and Benny’s confirms Deepdale restaurant plan with 40 jobs created2 comments