Fulwood cricket club to host beer festival
The first beer festival at a Preston cricket club takes place later this month.
The Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club hosts its festival celebrating all things ale and cider from Friday 27th April to Sunday 29th April.
Ales from the Bowland Brewery, Dent Brewery and Phoenix Brewery will be on offer along with many other local producers.
£5 ale vouchers will be avilable to buy at the event, along with souvenir glass and commemorative programme for £2.50.
A senior cricket match and junior cricket match will also take place at the event, with a BBQ at the weekend.
The club is based at the junction of Garstang Road and Lightfoot Lane. More information can be had by calling 01772 863003 or visiting the club’s website.
Image credit to Thomas Cizauskas
- 16th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- Preston student lock-in: Made in Chelsea Stars to visit St George’s Shopping Centre 575 views
- Frog and Bucket nights saved by new Guild Hall owner 332 views
- Bands announced for The Continental’s 13th Beer Festival 201 views
- Operation Nemesis: Seven people charged with drugs offences after Preston raids 175 views
- Be Inspired Business Awards 2014: Preston firms scoop five prizes including a double for Magma Digital 101 views
- Palestinian flag flying in Preston: UKIP call for resignations over flag decision30 comments
- Calls for Israeli flag to fly above Preston Town Hall32 comments
- 3D video of proposed Eastways Hub development released4 comments
- Former member of the Royal Artillery regiment dies at 1023 comments
- Preston Bus Station: County council announcement due in September3 comments