Fulwood cricket club to host beer festival
The first beer festival at a Preston cricket club takes place later this month.
The Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club hosts its festival celebrating all things ale and cider from Friday 27th April to Sunday 29th April.
Ales from the Bowland Brewery, Dent Brewery and Phoenix Brewery will be on offer along with many other local producers.
£5 ale vouchers will be avilable to buy at the event, along with souvenir glass and commemorative programme for £2.50.
A senior cricket match and junior cricket match will also take place at the event, with a BBQ at the weekend.
The club is based at the junction of Garstang Road and Lightfoot Lane. More information can be had by calling 01772 863003 or visiting the club’s website.
Image credit to Thomas Cizauskas
- 16th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- Student raises thousands in pledge to help homeless Robbie in Preston 1,064 views
- Preston student begins 24 hour sleepout to raise cash for homeless 872 views
- Capitol Centre changes: Vue Cinema and Frankie and Benny’s restaurant could be demolished 372 views
- Five times Preston caught the world’s imagination in 2014 336 views
- Fulwood Mace store robbery: Two men hunted after knife used to threaten staff 310 views
- Leyland Road water leak hits homes in Penwortham and southern Preston5 comments
- Missing Ribbleton brother and sister Marcus and Pareece Bottomley FOUND safe and well4 comments
- Alive After Five Awards finalists announced as 32,000 votes cast3 comments
- Preston Bus Station: Brake applied to £23 million plan as Conservatives make call-in request5 comments
- Water supply restored to Penwortham and southern Preston after NINE hours2 comments