Fulwood cricket club to host beer festival
The first beer festival at a Preston cricket club takes place later this month.
The Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club hosts its festival celebrating all things ale and cider from Friday 27th April to Sunday 29th April.
Ales from the Bowland Brewery, Dent Brewery and Phoenix Brewery will be on offer along with many other local producers.
£5 ale vouchers will be avilable to buy at the event, along with souvenir glass and commemorative programme for £2.50.
A senior cricket match and junior cricket match will also take place at the event, with a BBQ at the weekend.
The club is based at the junction of Garstang Road and Lightfoot Lane. More information can be had by calling 01772 863003 or visiting the club’s website.
Image credit to Thomas Cizauskas
- 16th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- Marcus and Pareece Bottomley missing: Police growing increasingly concerned for Preston youngsters 5,410 views
- Update: Chloe Tate found: Lea teenager had not been seen since Saturday 767 views
- Preston Christmas Market opening times announced 471 views
- In pictures: Turtle Bay gets ready to open 337 views
- Leyland Road water leak hits homes in Penwortham and southern Preston 288 views
- Preston Market plans: Architects to be confirmed for next step in Indoor Market demolition7 comments
- Opinion: Why art-deco beauty Lancastria House needs to be saved from Preston Markets plan5 comments
- Watch: Replay back #AskRankin our debate with Preston City Council leader Peter Rankin4 comments
- Bonfire Night 2014: Firework displays in and around Preston3 comments
- Deepdale tramline: Councillors defer decision as Preston tramline moves small step closer3 comments