Fulwood cricket club to host beer festival
The first beer festival at a Preston cricket club takes place later this month.
The Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club hosts its festival celebrating all things ale and cider from Friday 27th April to Sunday 29th April.
Ales from the Bowland Brewery, Dent Brewery and Phoenix Brewery will be on offer along with many other local producers.
£5 ale vouchers will be avilable to buy at the event, along with souvenir glass and commemorative programme for £2.50.
A senior cricket match and junior cricket match will also take place at the event, with a BBQ at the weekend.
The club is based at the junction of Garstang Road and Lightfoot Lane. More information can be had by calling 01772 863003 or visiting the club’s website.
Image credit to Thomas Cizauskas
- 16th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- New police clampdown on bike theft in Preston launched 1,149 views
- Frog and Bucket comedy club to close Preston venue 801 views
- Frog and Bucket closure: Preston comedian Dan Nightingale leads reaction 333 views
- Teenage yobs hunted after Preston bus window smashed by traffic cone 308 views
- Operation Nemesis: Preston police dog uncovers £50,000 cash and class A drugs 256 views
- Palestinian flag flying in Preston: UKIP call for resignations over flag decision30 comments
- Calls for Israeli flag to fly above Preston Town Hall32 comments
- 3D video of proposed Eastways Hub development released4 comments
- Former member of the Royal Artillery regiment dies at 1023 comments
- Preston Bus Station: County council announcement due in September3 comments