Fulwood cricket club to host beer festival
The first beer festival at a Preston cricket club takes place later this month.
The Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club hosts its festival celebrating all things ale and cider from Friday 27th April to Sunday 29th April.
Ales from the Bowland Brewery, Dent Brewery and Phoenix Brewery will be on offer along with many other local producers.
£5 ale vouchers will be avilable to buy at the event, along with souvenir glass and commemorative programme for £2.50.
A senior cricket match and junior cricket match will also take place at the event, with a BBQ at the weekend.
The club is based at the junction of Garstang Road and Lightfoot Lane. More information can be had by calling 01772 863003 or visiting the club’s website.
Image credit to Thomas Cizauskas
- 16th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- Hero driver saves Fulwood families after car explodes in raging inferno on drive 1,385 views
- Penwortham Christmas Markets two run on Pope Lane and Liverpool Road 641 views
- Preston Christmas Market opening times announced 573 views
- Police seek two men after assault on train guard at Preston railway station 516 views
- Alive After Five Awards finalists announced as 32,000 votes cast 457 views
- Preston Market plans: Architects to be confirmed for next step in Indoor Market demolition7 comments
- Opinion: Why art-deco beauty Lancastria House needs to be saved from Preston Markets plan5 comments
- Watch: Replay back #AskRankin our debate with Preston City Council leader Peter Rankin4 comments
- Bonfire Night 2014: Firework displays in and around Preston3 comments
- Deepdale tramline: Councillors defer decision as Preston tramline moves small step closer3 comments