Fulwood cricket club to host beer festival
The first beer festival at a Preston cricket club takes place later this month.
The Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club hosts its festival celebrating all things ale and cider from Friday 27th April to Sunday 29th April.
Ales from the Bowland Brewery, Dent Brewery and Phoenix Brewery will be on offer along with many other local producers.
£5 ale vouchers will be avilable to buy at the event, along with souvenir glass and commemorative programme for £2.50.
A senior cricket match and junior cricket match will also take place at the event, with a BBQ at the weekend.
The club is based at the junction of Garstang Road and Lightfoot Lane. More information can be had by calling 01772 863003 or visiting the club’s website.
Image credit to Thomas Cizauskas
- 16th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- Preston weather: Snow and ice warning as temperatures fall to MINUS three 1,449 views
- Talking ****: Four Preston roads declared dog fouling zones as Preston City Council acts on Blog Preston reader comments 900 views
- Preston ‘on the right road’ with Fishergate’s new look 273 views
- Good Samaritan who helped assault victim urged to come forward 266 views
- CCTV picture released of man wanted in connection with Preston station laptop theft 215 views
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo6 comments
- ‘Kiss and Ride’ now in operation at Preston Train Station5 comments
- Talking ****: Four Preston roads declared dog fouling zones as Preston City Council acts on Blog Preston reader comments5 comments
- Moor Park to Host to Rockprest Festival in July 20155 comments
- Preston ‘on the right road’ with Fishergate’s new look5 comments