Adopt a Preston pet: Sally
Some of you might be familiar with the Pet of the Week feature we used to run on Blog Preston, in light of the recent financial troubles at the RSPCA we’ve decided to change Pet of the Week to a far more worthy feature.
Every week we’ll be feature an animal from the Preston RSPCA centre in Ribbleton who is up for re-homing. This will provide some much needed attention for these animals, hopefully mean the RSPCA can re-home animals faster and then we be at a stage where they can take more animals in.
Sally was brought to the Centre as a stray very emaciated and ravenously hungry. She is a lovely English Bull Terrier, who is approx 10 years old, she is deaf, but this does not seem to hinder her.
Sally loves her home comforts and likes nothing more than lying in a comfy warm bed, snoozing the day away, she is no trouble at all. She would be suitable to be rehomed to a family where the children are 14 years +, where she would only be left for 4-5 hours and where she would be walked for a minimum of two thirty minute walks per day.
There is the possibility that she can be rehomed with both a cat and a dog, subject
to compatibility. Sally does have a skin condition and is on medication for the forseeable future, advice can be sought from our vet about this.
She really is a lovely girl that is full of character and truly deserves a loving home, after all that she has been through.
If you would like to adopt Sally, please get in touch with RSPCA Preston via their website or calling 01772 792553.
- 7th, April 2012
Most Read posts
- Man found dead near Lane Ends Post Office 5,483 views
- Sparrow hawk feasts on pigeon infront of startled Friargate shoppers 1,766 views
- Gridlock city: Why has Preston’s peak-time traffic become so much worse recently? 1,092 views
- Preston Christmas Market opening times announced 854 views
- Preston Western Distributor: Major new road for city moving to next stage 795 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city6 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion4 comments