X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza comes to Preston…residents less than impressed
X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza is making an appearance in Preston at 53 Degrees’ Vodka Nationwide event this coming Thursday.
Cocozza, 18, last week confessed to the Sun that he spent six nights taking cocaine which led to him being ejected from the show after breaking a so-called “golden rule”.
Pluto, the University of Central Lancashire’s student newspaper have written a piece on it already, with many students voicing their disapproval at the idea of paying to see Cocozza for a meet and greet.
After 53 Degrees posted the announcement on their Facebook page, it has already garnered 45 comments, the majority being negative.
53 Degrees said: “The current hype surrounding Frankie Cocozza should be seen as nothing other than to serve as a curiosity.
“By deciding to host the event, we, as the Students’ Union, do not condone his behaviour or the use of drugs, neither do we support his lifestyle choices – and by association neither does 53 Degrees.
“We are merely hosting an event, giving the opportunity for students or public alike to freely choose to attend the performance or not.”
You can listen to UCLan Student Union President Reni Eddo-Lodge speaking about the announcement and check out Frankie’s earth-shatteringly brilliant final X Factor performance below.
- 11th, November 2011
Most Read posts
- Preston weather: Snow and ice warning as temperatures fall to MINUS three 1,505 views
- Talking ****: Four Preston roads declared dog fouling zones as Preston City Council acts on Blog Preston reader comments 923 views
- Preston ‘on the right road’ with Fishergate’s new look 302 views
- Good Samaritan who helped assault victim urged to come forward 271 views
- CCTV picture released of man wanted in connection with Preston station laptop theft 226 views
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo6 comments
- ‘Kiss and Ride’ now in operation at Preston Train Station5 comments
- Talking ****: Four Preston roads declared dog fouling zones as Preston City Council acts on Blog Preston reader comments5 comments
- Moor Park to Host to Rockprest Festival in July 20155 comments
- Preston ‘on the right road’ with Fishergate’s new look5 comments