X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza comes to Preston…residents less than impressed
X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza is making an appearance in Preston at 53 Degrees’ Vodka Nationwide event this coming Thursday.
Cocozza, 18, last week confessed to the Sun that he spent six nights taking cocaine which led to him being ejected from the show after breaking a so-called “golden rule”.
Pluto, the University of Central Lancashire’s student newspaper have written a piece on it already, with many students voicing their disapproval at the idea of paying to see Cocozza for a meet and greet.
After 53 Degrees posted the announcement on their Facebook page, it has already garnered 45 comments, the majority being negative.
53 Degrees said: “The current hype surrounding Frankie Cocozza should be seen as nothing other than to serve as a curiosity.
“By deciding to host the event, we, as the Students’ Union, do not condone his behaviour or the use of drugs, neither do we support his lifestyle choices – and by association neither does 53 Degrees.
“We are merely hosting an event, giving the opportunity for students or public alike to freely choose to attend the performance or not.”
You can listen to UCLan Student Union President Reni Eddo-Lodge speaking about the announcement and check out Frankie’s earth-shatteringly brilliant final X Factor performance below.
- 11th, November 2011
Most Read posts
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (Final part 10) 375 views
- Police reissue appeal to find Jordan Standing following Avenham assault 225 views
- Chinese student captures breathtaking pictures of Preston skyline 223 views
- Preston North End join Wade Barrett on wrestling stage 186 views
- Preston Roller Girls celebrate first victory in British Championship as derby girl plays on despite fractured sternum 117 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 9)13 comments
- Preston FM to re-launch as City Beat4 comments
- Chinese student captures breathtaking pictures of Preston skyline2 comments
- Preston author reveals his unpublished story of George Formby’s fiancee, Pat Howson1 comments
- Woman targeted by racist abuse in New Hall Lane before being robbed and have her house searched1 comments