X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza comes to Preston…residents less than impressed
X Factor’s Frankie Cocozza is making an appearance in Preston at 53 Degrees’ Vodka Nationwide event this coming Thursday.
Cocozza, 18, last week confessed to the Sun that he spent six nights taking cocaine which led to him being ejected from the show after breaking a so-called “golden rule”.
Pluto, the University of Central Lancashire’s student newspaper have written a piece on it already, with many students voicing their disapproval at the idea of paying to see Cocozza for a meet and greet.
After 53 Degrees posted the announcement on their Facebook page, it has already garnered 45 comments, the majority being negative.
53 Degrees said: “The current hype surrounding Frankie Cocozza should be seen as nothing other than to serve as a curiosity.
“By deciding to host the event, we, as the Students’ Union, do not condone his behaviour or the use of drugs, neither do we support his lifestyle choices – and by association neither does 53 Degrees.
“We are merely hosting an event, giving the opportunity for students or public alike to freely choose to attend the performance or not.”
You can listen to UCLan Student Union President Reni Eddo-Lodge speaking about the announcement and check out Frankie’s earth-shatteringly brilliant final X Factor performance below.
- 11th, November 2011
Most Read posts
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 5) 1,848 views
- The Big Lunch comes to Ashton Park 363 views
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 4) 154 views
- Play-Off Final ticket update ahead of Preston North End vs Swindon Town 95 views
- Wembley: A brief weather forecast 88 views
- Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures (Part 5)6 comments
- Aldi store confirmed for Queens Retail Park3 comments
- Fracking near Preston: Decision days in late June announced3 comments
- Preston park playgrounds to go smokefree2 comments
- Controversial Ingol Golf Club homes plan is back on the table2 comments