Beverley Knight, X Factor and Corrie stars – All the info for tomorrow’s Christmas lights
A host of stars are due to turn on Preston’s Christmas lights tomorrow in an event on the Flag Market.
Soul singer Beverley Knight, X Factor’s Jonjo Kerr and Coronation Street stars Ryan Thomas (Jason Grimshaw) and Helen Flanagan (Rosie Webster) are due to attend the event which starts at 3:30 tomorrow.
Mark Whittle, Business Improvement District’s Events Manager said: “We are delighted that we’ve managed to secure such recognisable names to help Preston welcome Christmas 2011.
“Our partnership with Real Radio and support from St. George’s Shopping Centre has enabled us to guarantee that this year’s event will be the best to date.
“Not only does the event provide a family friendly reason to bring the city together but in addition, bringing in thousands of people for the event provides a tangible boost in trade for businesses.
“We’ve been working on securing an artist line up to rival any other town or city across the North West and I’m confident we’ve achieved that. It’s a given that Preston’s Switch On event is the benchmark for others in Lancashire.”
You can check out all the key information below.
Location: Flag Market
Time: 3:30 – 6:45pm
Event contact telephone: 01772 653 000
- 18th, November 2011
Most Read posts
- Moor Park to Host to Rockprest Festival in July 2015 1,048 views
- Snow warning: Preston expected to see some snow during Wednesday and Thursday 487 views
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo 195 views
- J.D. Wetherspoon introduce Lloyds No.1 Bar, ‘The Twelve Tellers’ to Preston 129 views
- New Preston city centre Wetherspoons to be called Twelve Tellers and serve booze until 2am 67 views
- J.D. Wetherspoon introduce Lloyds No.1 Bar, ‘The Twelve Tellers’ to Preston4 comments
- New Preston city centre Wetherspoons to be called Twelve Tellers and serve booze until 2am5 comments
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo3 comments
- Blog Preston launches mobile and tablet app8 comments
- Belladonna’s Boudoir to open on Cannon Street1 comments