Hatch – A workshop for playwrights in Preston (Video)
Last night I attended the Hatch Pilot Night, a chance for playwrights in Preston to showcase a work in progress.
The evening saw four productions that showcased a diverse body of work, one of which will be performed in its entirety at the Tringe Festival.
- 23rd, March 2011
Most Read posts
- Joshua Bolton and Chloe Womack missing: Two Preston teenagers not seen since Wednesday 5,844 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 7) 2,329 views
- Milda Okunyte RIP: Police appeal to piece together Preston student’s final movements 2,276 views
- Six things Prestonians said on hearing city has unhealthiest high street in the land 983 views
- Teenage boy robbed and assaulted on West Cliff 894 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 7)17 comments
- Preston has topped the list as Britain’s unhealthiest high street6 comments
- First Look: New coffee and ice cream bar on Winckley Street6 comments
- Preston city centre businesses hit back at unhealthiest high street report5 comments
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 6)14 comments