Hatch – A workshop for playwrights in Preston (Video)
Last night I attended the Hatch Pilot Night, a chance for playwrights in Preston to showcase a work in progress.
The evening saw four productions that showcased a diverse body of work, one of which will be performed in its entirety at the Tringe Festival.
- 23rd, March 2011
Most Read posts
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city 1,129 views
- In pictures: Preston as it was in 1985 877 views
- Fishergate roadworks: Parking crackdown to commence as main shopping street works end 542 views
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion 523 views
- Northern Preston gridlocked and Grimsargh main road flooded 404 views
- Police to take no action over homophobic leaflets put through doors after Preston Pride event13 comments
- Goosnargh country manor plan for multi-millionaire Preston family is rejected9 comments
- All go for changes to Preston Guild Hall entranceway and new Italian restaurant1 comments
- Foxton Centre scoops nearly £300,000 in lottery funding for cafe project1 comments
- Watch as man skinny dips in the River Ribble2 comments