Hatch – A workshop for playwrights in Preston (Video)
Last night I attended the Hatch Pilot Night, a chance for playwrights in Preston to showcase a work in progress.
The evening saw four productions that showcased a diverse body of work, one of which will be performed in its entirety at the Tringe Festival.
- 23rd, March 2011
Most Read posts
- Preston carpeted with gigantic hail stones 1,493 views
- Penwortham Bypass: New route for link road in south of Preston due to be agreed 835 views
- Could pacer trains to be a thing of the past from Preston station by 2020? 366 views
- CCTV released in hunt for Plungington bottom-grabber 361 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 3) 150 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 3)19 comments
- Could Acregate pub become a new Muslim school for the Blind?7 comments
- Fishergate roadworks: Trees to be cut down as work continues10 comments
- Opinion: Why council tax HAS to rise in Preston…9 comments
- Welcome to Adelphi Square: University of Central Lancashire unveils giant new redevelopment plan21 comments