Vintage & Contemporary Fashion Bazaar
If you’ve been disappointed by the reduction of vintage shops in Preston, get down to The Continental this Saturday for a celebration of vintage wares. Clothes, handmade jewellery and unique homewares are all on offer.
The Continental and Not Just Vintage UK have a series of vintage events lined up between now and Spring 2011 – with live entertainment, vintage beauty salons, personal shopping advice and a range of cakes.
After the opening this weekend, subsequent events will take place on the first Sunday of each month. Arrive before noon and receive a free raffle ticket to win vouchers to spend on the day. The first 25 through the door will also receive a free cupcake.
Expect to find: some of the finest clobber from some of the coolest independent designers in the North West, vintage dresses, coats and separates from the 1940s-1980s, vintage, re-worked and hand-crafted jewellery, knitwear and tons of accessories.
For men there’ll also be plenty to dig into. A collection of vintage jackets and suits, vintage suits, leather trench coats and some 80s T-shirts designed by Ed Barton await.
With 20 sellers all under one roof, The Continental will be the place to be for any fashion conscious ladies or gentlemen about town. The event runs from 11-5pm and entry is £1.
- 12th, November 2010
Most Read posts
- Car found flipped on its side in Penwortham 914 views
- A582 widening: Public invited to give views as Penwortham dual carriageway plan moves forward 386 views
- Harry’s Bar opens in what was the Guild Tavern on Church Street 300 views
- Police appeal after bogus officials steal cash and laptop from Fulwood home 288 views
- Capitol Centre changes: Vue Cinema and Frankie and Benny’s restaurant could be demolished 284 views
- Leyland Road water leak hits homes in Penwortham and southern Preston5 comments
- Missing Ribbleton brother and sister Marcus and Pareece Bottomley FOUND safe and well4 comments
- Alive After Five Awards finalists announced as 32,000 votes cast3 comments
- Preston Bus Station: Brake applied to £23 million plan as Conservatives make call-in request5 comments
- Water supply restored to Penwortham and southern Preston after NINE hours2 comments