Vintage & Contemporary Fashion Bazaar
If you’ve been disappointed by the reduction of vintage shops in Preston, get down to The Continental this Saturday for a celebration of vintage wares. Clothes, handmade jewellery and unique homewares are all on offer.
The Continental and Not Just Vintage UK have a series of vintage events lined up between now and Spring 2011 – with live entertainment, vintage beauty salons, personal shopping advice and a range of cakes.
After the opening this weekend, subsequent events will take place on the first Sunday of each month. Arrive before noon and receive a free raffle ticket to win vouchers to spend on the day. The first 25 through the door will also receive a free cupcake.
Expect to find: some of the finest clobber from some of the coolest independent designers in the North West, vintage dresses, coats and separates from the 1940s-1980s, vintage, re-worked and hand-crafted jewellery, knitwear and tons of accessories.
For men there’ll also be plenty to dig into. A collection of vintage jackets and suits, vintage suits, leather trench coats and some 80s T-shirts designed by Ed Barton await.
With 20 sellers all under one roof, The Continental will be the place to be for any fashion conscious ladies or gentlemen about town. The event runs from 11-5pm and entry is £1.
- 12th, November 2010
Most Read posts
- Shanice Romanienko missing: Police growing concerned for Preston teenager 3,902 views
- In pictures: Preston as it was in 1985 2,011 views
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city 523 views
- New nightclub Factory opening in Preston on October 31 381 views
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion 372 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city5 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Roadworks city: Extra funding means Preston potholes blitz4 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments