Vintage & Contemporary Fashion Bazaar
If you’ve been disappointed by the reduction of vintage shops in Preston, get down to The Continental this Saturday for a celebration of vintage wares. Clothes, handmade jewellery and unique homewares are all on offer.
The Continental and Not Just Vintage UK have a series of vintage events lined up between now and Spring 2011 – with live entertainment, vintage beauty salons, personal shopping advice and a range of cakes.
After the opening this weekend, subsequent events will take place on the first Sunday of each month. Arrive before noon and receive a free raffle ticket to win vouchers to spend on the day. The first 25 through the door will also receive a free cupcake.
Expect to find: some of the finest clobber from some of the coolest independent designers in the North West, vintage dresses, coats and separates from the 1940s-1980s, vintage, re-worked and hand-crafted jewellery, knitwear and tons of accessories.
For men there’ll also be plenty to dig into. A collection of vintage jackets and suits, vintage suits, leather trench coats and some 80s T-shirts designed by Ed Barton await.
With 20 sellers all under one roof, The Continental will be the place to be for any fashion conscious ladies or gentlemen about town. The event runs from 11-5pm and entry is £1.
- 12th, November 2010
Most Read posts
- Goosnargh country manor plan for multi-millionaire Preston family is rejected 1,898 views
- Preston student lock-in: Made in Chelsea Stars to visit St George’s Shopping Centre 493 views
- Scare Kingdom attraction returns to Preston in October 488 views
- Police to take no action over homophobic leaflets put through doors after Preston Pride event 453 views
- Pancake specialists The Interesting Eating Company open inside Deepdale mountaineering store 384 views
- Palestinian flag flying in Preston: UKIP call for resignations over flag decision30 comments
- Calls for Israeli flag to fly above Preston Town Hall32 comments
- 3D video of proposed Eastways Hub development released4 comments
- Former member of the Royal Artillery regiment dies at 1023 comments
- Preston Bus Station: County council announcement due in September3 comments