Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our ongoing series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This gorgeous photo by Bernie Blackburn shows Preston’s award-winning Miller Park looking at its finest.
Mick Craig captured this heated moment in the Morley vs Grasshoppers game.
This snap by George Thompson confirms Autumn has arrived, at least in Deepdale!
This photo, taken earlier this year, shows the River Ribble looking very frosty indeed!
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 4th, November 2010
Most Read posts
- KFC to close Fishergate restaurant which was first to open in the UK 5,253 views
- Watch: Terrifying cash robbery at Preston newsagents by armed gang 1,491 views
- Police appeal to find despicable conmen who tricked Penwortham pensioner out of £5,000 798 views
- In Pictures: Muse playing at Action Records 15 years ago 786 views
- Turtle Bay restaurant throws open the doors in Preston with launch party 666 views
- Leyland Road water leak hits homes in Penwortham and southern Preston5 comments
- Missing Ribbleton brother and sister Marcus and Pareece Bottomley FOUND safe and well4 comments
- Alive After Five Awards finalists announced as 32,000 votes cast3 comments
- Preston Bus Station: Brake applied to £23 million plan as Conservatives make call-in request5 comments
- Water supply restored to Penwortham and southern Preston after NINE hours2 comments