Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our ongoing series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This gorgeous photo by Bernie Blackburn shows Preston’s award-winning Miller Park looking at its finest.
Mick Craig captured this heated moment in the Morley vs Grasshoppers game.
This snap by George Thompson confirms Autumn has arrived, at least in Deepdale!
This photo, taken earlier this year, shows the River Ribble looking very frosty indeed!
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 4th, November 2010
Most Read posts
- Shanice Romanienko missing: Police growing concerned for Preston teenager 4,462 views
- In pictures: Preston as it was in 1985 2,125 views
- Wanted sex offender Leanne Gilder could be in Preston 616 views
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city 611 views
- Come Dine With Me looking for Preston dinner party stars 415 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city4 comments
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion4 comments