Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our ongoing series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This gorgeous photo by Bernie Blackburn shows Preston’s award-winning Miller Park looking at its finest.
Mick Craig captured this heated moment in the Morley vs Grasshoppers game.
This snap by George Thompson confirms Autumn has arrived, at least in Deepdale!
This photo, taken earlier this year, shows the River Ribble looking very frosty indeed!
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 4th, November 2010
Most Read posts
- Milda Okunyte RIP: Friends gather to celebrate artistic creativity of Lithuanian student who died on Tuesday 305 views
- Preston runaway teenagers found safe and well by police 250 views
- Opinion: Why the humble coffee bean is the answer to Preston’s Unhealthiest High-street label 204 views
- Met Office issues severe weather warning with both wind and rain expected 152 views
- Broadband boost for Preston’s small businesses 141 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 7)24 comments
- Preston city centre businesses hit back at unhealthiest high street report6 comments
- Preston has topped the list as Britain’s unhealthiest high street7 comments
- Six things Prestonians said on hearing city has unhealthiest high street in the land6 comments
- Opinion: Why the humble coffee bean is the answer to Preston’s Unhealthiest High-street label5 comments