Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our ongoing series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This gorgeous photo by Bernie Blackburn shows Preston’s award-winning Miller Park looking at its finest.
Mick Craig captured this heated moment in the Morley vs Grasshoppers game.
This snap by George Thompson confirms Autumn has arrived, at least in Deepdale!
This photo, taken earlier this year, shows the River Ribble looking very frosty indeed!
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 4th, November 2010
Most Read posts
- Former Preston eminent docotor’s home on Winckley Square revealed in pictures 1,381 views
- Sudden death in Ashton-on-Ribble no longer being investigated 829 views
- General Election 2015: UKIP announce Penwortham businessman James Barker as their candidate for Preston 465 views
- CCTV released in hunt for Plungington bottom-grabber 407 views
- Fishergate roadworks: Tree stumps left lining the street as second phase work continues 329 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 3)19 comments
- General Election 2015: UKIP announce Penwortham businessman James Barker as their candidate for Preston10 comments
- Fishergate roadworks: Trees to be cut down as work continues11 comments
- Penwortham Bypass: New route for link road in south of Preston due to be agreed4 comments
- Could Acregate pub become a new Muslim school for the Blind?7 comments