Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our ongoing series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This gorgeous photo by Bernie Blackburn shows Preston’s award-winning Miller Park looking at its finest.
Mick Craig captured this heated moment in the Morley vs Grasshoppers game.
This snap by George Thompson confirms Autumn has arrived, at least in Deepdale!
This photo, taken earlier this year, shows the River Ribble looking very frosty indeed!
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 4th, November 2010
Most Read posts
- Gridlock city: Why has Preston’s peak-time traffic become so much worse recently? 4,602 views
- Man found dead near Lane Ends Post Office 3,577 views
- Preston Gridlock: Map showing roadworks circle of hell around city 2,571 views
- Preston Christmas Market opening times announced 2,361 views
- Sex offender Leanne Gilder arrested just outside Preston after breaching licence 1,275 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city6 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion4 comments