Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our new series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This photo of the Old Workhouse in Fulwood was sent in by Sarah Bromley.
This inspired photo from Paul Swarbrick shows the effects of urban decay on parts of Preston.
This stunning photo captures a serene moment at Preston Marina as dusk falls.
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 7th, October 2010
Most Read posts
- Car found flipped on its side in Penwortham 1,396 views
- Harry’s Bar opens in what was the Guild Tavern on Church Street 849 views
- Police appeal after bogus officials steal cash and laptop from Fulwood home 633 views
- Two people rescued after getting stuck in a lift in Deepdale 419 views
- A582 widening: Public invited to give views as Penwortham dual carriageway plan moves forward 412 views
- Leyland Road water leak hits homes in Penwortham and southern Preston5 comments
- Missing Ribbleton brother and sister Marcus and Pareece Bottomley FOUND safe and well4 comments
- Alive After Five Awards finalists announced as 32,000 votes cast3 comments
- Preston Bus Station: Brake applied to £23 million plan as Conservatives make call-in request5 comments
- Water supply restored to Penwortham and southern Preston after NINE hours2 comments