Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our new series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This photo of the Old Workhouse in Fulwood was sent in by Sarah Bromley.
This inspired photo from Paul Swarbrick shows the effects of urban decay on parts of Preston.
This stunning photo captures a serene moment at Preston Marina as dusk falls.
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 7th, October 2010
Most Read posts
- Moor Park to Host to Rockprest Festival in July 2015 1,075 views
- Snow warning: Preston expected to see some snow during Wednesday and Thursday 1,072 views
- New: Exciting new wine bar Review coming to Preston Guild Hall 652 views
- Police look for man after he exposed himself to children on disused Ribbleton railway line 355 views
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo 215 views
- J.D. Wetherspoon introduce Lloyds No.1 Bar, ‘The Twelve Tellers’ to Preston4 comments
- New Preston city centre Wetherspoons to be called Twelve Tellers and serve booze until 2am5 comments
- Preston dog owner fined £220 for failing to clear up dog poo3 comments
- Blog Preston launches mobile and tablet app8 comments
- Belladonna’s Boudoir to open on Cannon Street1 comments