Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our new series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This photo of the Old Workhouse in Fulwood was sent in by Sarah Bromley.
This inspired photo from Paul Swarbrick shows the effects of urban decay on parts of Preston.
This stunning photo captures a serene moment at Preston Marina as dusk falls.
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 7th, October 2010
Most Read posts
- Could Acregate pub become a new Muslim school for the Blind? 340 views
- PNE legend Jon Macken signs for Bamber Bridge 261 views
- Competition launched to design Preston bus station’s Youth Zone. 229 views
- DanceTalent flashmob takes over Preston Railway Station with Uptown Funk 168 views
- Evofit appeal after woman, 19, assaulted during street robbery 144 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 2)19 comments
- ‘Clothes are not Consent’ Protesters to Walk Through Preston in March4 comments
- Fishergate roadworks: Trees to be cut down as work continues4 comments
- Could Acregate pub become a new Muslim school for the Blind?4 comments
- Designs revealed for £1million renovation of Winckley Square Gardens8 comments