Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our new series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This photo of the Old Workhouse in Fulwood was sent in by Sarah Bromley.
This inspired photo from Paul Swarbrick shows the effects of urban decay on parts of Preston.
This stunning photo captures a serene moment at Preston Marina as dusk falls.
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 7th, October 2010
Most Read posts
- Penwortham girl dies during Cadley FC under-16s match 2,364 views
- Five women arrested after mass brawl outside Preston nightclub 2,151 views
- Former Ingol bakery to become new takeaway 565 views
- Preston is officially the third WETTEST city or town in Britain 395 views
- Preston Guild Hall: Venue officially transfers to Simon Rigby’s ownership 319 views
- Police to take no action over homophobic leaflets put through doors after Preston Pride event13 comments
- Goosnargh country manor plan for multi-millionaire Preston family is rejected9 comments
- All go for changes to Preston Guild Hall entranceway and new Italian restaurant1 comments
- Foxton Centre scoops nearly £300,000 in lottery funding for cafe project1 comments
- Watch as man skinny dips in the River Ribble2 comments