Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our new series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This photo of the Old Workhouse in Fulwood was sent in by Sarah Bromley.
This inspired photo from Paul Swarbrick shows the effects of urban decay on parts of Preston.
This stunning photo captures a serene moment at Preston Marina as dusk falls.
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 7th, October 2010
Most Read posts
- Scare Kingdom attraction returns to Preston in October 797 views
- Flag Market film screenings including Frozen for Preston’s Familyfest 181 views
- Controversial Psychomanteum attraction returns to Scare Kingdom 167 views
- Basshunter DJs at Evoque Preston as Freshers Week continues 104 views
- Lancashire Police open day: Saturday date added due to exceptional demand 87 views
- Palestinian flag flying in Preston: UKIP call for resignations over flag decision30 comments
- Calls for Israeli flag to fly above Preston Town Hall32 comments
- 3D video of proposed Eastways Hub development released4 comments
- Former member of the Royal Artillery regiment dies at 1023 comments
- Preston Bus Station: County council announcement due in September3 comments