Preston Photos Digest
As part of one of our new series here at Blog Preston, in which we showcase the very best photographs taken in Preston, here is this week’s offerings!
This photo of the Old Workhouse in Fulwood was sent in by Sarah Bromley.
This inspired photo from Paul Swarbrick shows the effects of urban decay on parts of Preston.
This stunning photo captures a serene moment at Preston Marina as dusk falls.
If you’ve come across any good content that’s linked to Preston, don’t hesitate to share it with us and we’ll feature it in next week’s digest!
To see last week’s photographs, click here.
- 7th, October 2010
Most Read posts
- In pictures: Preston as it was in 1985 2,100 views
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion 1,831 views
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city 693 views
- New nightclub Factory opening in Preston on October 31 639 views
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection 450 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city4 comments
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion4 comments
- Roadworks city: Extra funding means Preston potholes blitz3 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection3 comments