Longridge & District Food & Drink Festival 2009
If you’re in the mood for over 40 real ales, live music, local chef demonstrations and no doubt a smorgesboard of local produce then get yourself down there.
Tickets are £5 per day but children under-12 are free. Tickets are available from the Corporation Arms/Corper Deli or by calling 01772782644/01772783883.
- 31st, May 2009
Most Read posts
- Garstang Road collision: Motorcyclist in hospital as police appeal for information 460 views
- New Series: Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures 208 views
- Avenham Park drugs gang who “blighted” the city jailed for total of 82 years 179 views
- Preston independent businesses competition: Vote for which city centre business should win 145 views
- Euston Street and Jubilee parks receive major funding boost 134 views
- New Series: Nostalgic 1960’s/70’s Preston revealed in pictures13 comments
- Fracking near Preston: Further delay to decision on Cuadrilla plans9 comments
- Miller Arcade plans to create new flats, restaurant and roof terrace due to be approved6 comments
- Watch: Action Records documentary charting its place at the heart of Preston music scene1 comments
- Ringway roadworks: Overnight and weekend lane closures for urgent bridge repair works1 comments