Longridge & District Food & Drink Festival 2009
If you’re in the mood for over 40 real ales, live music, local chef demonstrations and no doubt a smorgesboard of local produce then get yourself down there.
Tickets are £5 per day but children under-12 are free. Tickets are available from the Corporation Arms/Corper Deli or by calling 01772782644/01772783883.
- 31st, May 2009
Most Read posts
- Gang armed with baseball bats and machetes attack cash van at Ribbleton newsagents 1,399 views
- Man found dead near Lane Ends Post Office 943 views
- Preston City Centre Plan: Council strategy aims to tackle Preston’s empty shops problem 484 views
- New Fulwood supermarket plan could go ahead despite threat to derail Ingol redevelopment 407 views
- Sparrow hawk feasts on pigeon infront of startled Friargate shoppers 361 views
- Fishergate Gateway development officially opens following completion8 comments
- Preston is officially England’s GLOOMIEST city6 comments
- Win: Tickets to the first Frog and Bucket night at Preston Guild Hall4 comments
- Deepdale tramline and station proposal set for rejection4 comments
- Seven things you said on Fishergate new layout completion4 comments