Longridge & District Food & Drink Festival 2009
If you’re in the mood for over 40 real ales, live music, local chef demonstrations and no doubt a smorgesboard of local produce then get yourself down there.
Tickets are £5 per day but children under-12 are free. Tickets are available from the Corporation Arms/Corper Deli or by calling 01772782644/01772783883.
- 31st, May 2009
Most Read posts
- Update: Chloe Tate found: Lea teenager had not been seen since Saturday 1,038 views
- In pictures: Turtle Bay gets ready to open 939 views
- Plungington smash causes rush hour delays 300 views
- Preston Christmas Market opening times announced 297 views
- Missing Ribbleton teenager Melissa Hughes found by police 252 views
- Preston Market plans: Architects to be confirmed for next step in Indoor Market demolition7 comments
- Opinion: Why art-deco beauty Lancastria House needs to be saved from Preston Markets plan5 comments
- Watch: Replay back #AskRankin our debate with Preston City Council leader Peter Rankin4 comments
- Bonfire Night 2014: Firework displays in and around Preston3 comments
- Deepdale tramline: Councillors defer decision as Preston tramline moves small step closer3 comments