Longridge & District Food & Drink Festival 2009
If you’re in the mood for over 40 real ales, live music, local chef demonstrations and no doubt a smorgesboard of local produce then get yourself down there.
Tickets are £5 per day but children under-12 are free. Tickets are available from the Corporation Arms/Corper Deli or by calling 01772782644/01772783883.
- 31st, May 2009
Most Read posts
- Penwortham girl dies during Cadley FC under-16s match 1,973 views
- Five women arrested after mass brawl outside Preston nightclub 1,524 views
- Preston is officially the third WETTEST city or town in Britain 1,375 views
- Deepdale Morrisons lab store to close for refit and re-open in December 700 views
- Alternative Lancashire Tourism Awards: The best things to do near Preston 597 views
- Police to take no action over homophobic leaflets put through doors after Preston Pride event13 comments
- Goosnargh country manor plan for multi-millionaire Preston family is rejected9 comments
- All go for changes to Preston Guild Hall entranceway and new Italian restaurant1 comments
- Foxton Centre scoops nearly £300,000 in lottery funding for cafe project1 comments
- Watch as man skinny dips in the River Ribble2 comments