Longridge & District Food & Drink Festival 2009
If you’re in the mood for over 40 real ales, live music, local chef demonstrations and no doubt a smorgesboard of local produce then get yourself down there.
Tickets are £5 per day but children under-12 are free. Tickets are available from the Corporation Arms/Corper Deli or by calling 01772782644/01772783883.
- 31st, May 2009
Most Read posts
- Rockprest line-up revealed 1,578 views
- Lancashire Market to be held this Saturday 721 views
- Security guard delivering cash to Morrisons robbed as police launch manhunt 290 views
- UCLan vice-chancellor future: Professor Mike Thomas takes the hot seat as Prof Gary Kelleher steps down 133 views
- Opinion: Why the humble coffee bean is the answer to Preston’s Unhealthiest High-street label 108 views
- Nostalgic 1980’s Preston revealed in pictures (part 7)24 comments
- Six things Prestonians said on hearing city has unhealthiest high street in the land6 comments
- Opinion: Why the humble coffee bean is the answer to Preston’s Unhealthiest High-street label5 comments
- First Look: New coffee and ice cream bar on Winckley Street7 comments
- Preston city centre businesses hit back at unhealthiest high street report6 comments