Longridge & District Food & Drink Festival 2009
If you’re in the mood for over 40 real ales, live music, local chef demonstrations and no doubt a smorgesboard of local produce then get yourself down there.
Tickets are £5 per day but children under-12 are free. Tickets are available from the Corporation Arms/Corper Deli or by calling 01772782644/01772783883.
- 31st, May 2009
Most Read posts
- Preston student lock-in: Made in Chelsea Stars to visit St George’s Shopping Centre 526 views
- Frog and Bucket nights saved by new Guild Hall owner 213 views
- Bands announced for The Continental’s 13th Beer Festival 178 views
- Operation Nemesis: Seven people charged with drugs offences after Preston raids 144 views
- Be Inspired Business Awards 2014: Preston firms scoop five prizes including a double for Magma Digital 87 views
- Palestinian flag flying in Preston: UKIP call for resignations over flag decision30 comments
- Calls for Israeli flag to fly above Preston Town Hall32 comments
- 3D video of proposed Eastways Hub development released4 comments
- Former member of the Royal Artillery regiment dies at 1023 comments
- Preston Bus Station: County council announcement due in September3 comments